The CRM Boston Team
President & Founder
- Extensive sales and marketing background
- International public speaker in the field of CRM
- Certified GoldMine Consultant
- GoldMine solutions implementer
- GoldMine trainer.
Marketing Assistant - Trainer/Consultant
- Extensive database management experience
- Software training and support for major payroll software company
- Set up and management of customer loyalty marketing programs as well as sales incentive programs
- Extensive support experience for inside and outside sales, and sales management.
Amy Gregory M ED
- Extensive education background both teaching and program development levels
- Strong experience in development of award winning internet training programs
- Experienced in development of training courseware - our programs and
courseware/training needs of our clients.
- Track record of award winning sales achievement including awards given only to top 1% of performers
- Unique blend of Sales, Marketing and IT expertise
- Comprehensive background in Sales, Marketing and One to One Customer Relationship Management
- Focus on full Lifecycle customer relationship - marketing campaign strategy/management, sales strategy for revenue and growth, IT product management, competitive analysis, market positioning, market research and data collection, go to market strategy.
- Extensive experience in information systems management, applications development, and customer relationship management.
- 20 years of experience working with: XBase Application Development. XBase languages include: dBase, Clipper, FoxPro, dBFast, and Visual FoxPro 8.0.
- Nationally renowned GoldMine software consultant. Has written several applications to enhance the GoldMine application. Two of these applications include: GoldQuote and Beyond Gold. DJ has also written many freeware and client related applications to augment GoldMine.
- Best known for his writing and publishing of Getting the Gold Out of GoldMine, Sales Force Automation with GoldMine 4.0, The Hackers Guide to GoldMine, and The Hacker's Guide to GoldMine 6.5.
Print This Page
Copyright | Privacy
Boston » St Louis » New York » Seattle » Atlanta » Los Angeles
North Carolina »
Calgary » Vancouver » British Columbia » Bahamas